Oh man, we started this project soo long ago. We have a tendency to do that...headboard, basement, it might be a theme. But at least I can say we do finish them.
Through out the year Steve and I have been collecting random chairs from thrift shops and garage sales to replace our current chairs. We decided on the multi-colored and design look.
First we took apart the old chairs and gave them a thorough clean.
Next we painted each one with a white primer. The final steps was one to two coats of paint. This one we used spray paint.
We finished of two of the chairs with a pale beige cushion.
These next two we used a spray gun with interior paint in it.
The final one we used a brush and interior paint. But it left too many brush strokes on the chair so we didn't do the rest of them like that.
Thankfully Steve's Dad gave us a spray gun.
I love the pops of color it brings to our very wood based dining room.
Check out links page to see where we posted this project to.
~ CassiPin It