Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Pale Pink and Denim

I seem to go a spree of outfits with the same color. Or if I find a color combo I like I find a way to wear it for fun and for work.
The fun version of this outfit was my pale pink shorts I picked up at the end of the season last year and never wore with tights like I planned to all winter. But I think they paired great with my denim shirt and pale pink baubles and denim wedges.
I took the shirt and the wedges and added a pale pink skirt for work. This time with a white tank underneath. 
And of course a good photo bomb from our huge white cat. 
The fabric flower in my hair was made by me .
The flowers were pre-made and bought from Micheal's. I added vintage buttons to the center from my massive collection. To the backs I added simple hair clips, both were added with hot glue. I gave one to my sister-in-law and kept one for myself, though I am sure Mouse will steal it soon. 

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi



Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...