Monday, June 4, 2012

Goodbye to the glass house

Since the basement has been finished we have been living without curtains.That means we have been living with all of the neighborhood watching TV with us.  Which isn't horrible but sometime you would rather the neighbors didn't know you that you may or may not watch marathon sessions of old school Law & Order.
But no more! We now have curtains. Last week I showed you the fabric, we picked up for $1.50 a yard. I wasn't really excited to make curtains but I am glad they are done.

Here is me sewing them up and Steve getting ready to hang the curtain rods.

And here they are:





~ Cassi


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Cassie! They look great....although the fabric looks totally different from far away on your windows....I don't even see the pretty pattern on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...