Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I tend to wear a lot of what I call the royal colors, bright blue, red and dark purples mixed in with black and white. I am trying to slowly add other colors to the mix, like last weeks orange/coral/peach decision.  But for the most part I stay pretty much the same.
 Jacket and Sweater: Target
Scarf: Thrifted
Pants: NY & Co
Boots: Macy's
I love the preppiness of this outfit. The sweater gives the look of a three piece suit and the scarf takes out some of the stuffiness of the outfit. 

I also bought my first pair of ankle pants. I am still not sure if I am tall enough to really pull them off. But I do love them, they are comfy and the perfect shade of blue. 
Pants: Limited
Sweater and Tank: Thrifted
Shoes: Very old but I think DSW

Mouse hit a home run in this cute outfit. Her brown velvet coat and floral deer skirt worked perfectly together.

Jacket and Boots: Thrifted
Skirt: JC Penny
Tights: Target

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love how you add the color pallet on the side. And how cute that your daughter is already a little model! :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like royal colors, too!

    And Mouse is pretty much adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...