Friday, August 17, 2012

Instagram Fridays

This past weekend and week we got a lot accomplished.

We spent Saturday on a boat fishing. And I mean all day over six hours, in this perfect weather we are finally having it was so relaxing.

Sunday Steve and I went to the nursery to pick up some hedges. I can't wait for next year when they start filling out. We have some neighbor issues that some extra privacy will be so nice and once they fill out they will look great as a back drop to some pictures. My favorite part is going to this nursery, it's so cute and they have chickens. (I so want some chickens)

I also worked on some new school clothes for Mouse. Tomorrow we are headed out to a a girls day of haircuts and shopping. She is quite excited to spend the day with Mom and I am quite excited to spend the day with her.

The rest of the week got crazy busy with work. So I didn't get to many other pictures. I did get on a two day trend of taking close up pictures of my clothes. I do love my bird shrug.

And my yellow belt. I am need another yellow belt this one is wearing out with how much I wear it.




See what picture did you take this week? Link up with Life Rearranged.
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...