Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New hobby

If someone would have told me at the beginning of summer my family was going to take up fishing, I would have laughed at them. But it's true! And you know what I kind of like it.


Mostly I have realized that I am becoming my Grandmother. I can't just sit and do nothing. I have to be doing something. I took up embroidery to work on something while sitting around chatting or riding in the car. And now fishing to give me something to do while riding around the lake.

Mouse loves to fish, she would go every weekend if we had a boat. Steve and her love fish too. Last night they fried up our catch from this weekend. She told it was great. For now I think I will stick to just catching them. They can have the clean up and eating part.
Or if we keep catching ones like this we won't have to worry about eating anything.


~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love this, cassi! i am a TERRIBLE fisher. like, REALLY bad. i can't catch a thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...