Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Decorating

This past week we got our house ready for fall. We have this great ledge that is the perfect spot to decorate for each season. This year we did a mix of fall decor and pumpkins. I love the little Harvest sign I picked up last year. I also hung the owls from the gate. Not sure if I like that or not. But it works for now.
You can see how we decorated this ledge last year here. We also put the Pumpkin Topiary out again this year. I also added a bit of fall charm to the coffee filter wreath I made last winter, tutorial here. The tutorial is from The Nester. I got this little glitter bird at a craft store last year. 
Two weeks ago at a Farmer's Market I picked up this Silver Leaf and orange better bouquet. It works perfectly in the cream pitcher. The table runner I picked up at a local thrift store, it came with four place mats and napkins to all of it reversible! Love it.  
This serving plate and pumpkin are behind out sink. This little corner gives me the hardest decorating time. It gets wet and is in full sun. But this set up seems to be working well.  
 This display is on our island. The runner underneath it was made by my Grandmother. She did such a great on it. It is one of my favorite pieces to take out at fall time.


We still have a lot of Halloween stuff to put out but that can wait one more week. How did you decorate this fall?

~ Cassi


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You two really inspire me with all of your home decorating and improvement projects. ...very cool! Way to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun love all the Fall Decor! This was one of the top viewed links at the So Creative party this week.
    http://soverycreative.blogspot.com/2011/10/so-creative-party-time-6.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...