Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is Steve's birthday. Or in our house it is birthday week.
Today we celebrate Steve. The son, brother, Father, Husband, Man that he has become. Since the Fire, it is amazing to see the change in him. He has a whole new outlook and actions towards life. Our home is becoming a place to celebrate. Not just birthdays but everyday.

Tonight Steve and I are going to a restaurant here called the Happy Gnome. I was so excited when I saw the name, Steve loves those little garden gnomes. I hope the restaurant is as good as the name.

Happy Birthday Man I married.

~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! :D I hope you had a great celebration... you deserve it! Way to live! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...