Friday, September 23, 2011

5 Minute Fridays ~ Growing

It's that time of week again that I write just to write. To feel the keys give under the pressure of my fingers. To not worry about content or structure. The freedom of just being join us at The Gypsy Mama.

Growing...

This week we started our church programming. Mouse has moved up to T&T in Awana. She is so excited.

Steve and I we have been asked to co-facilitate a small discussion group. We are discussing the core missions of our church

Love God
Love Others
Share Faith
Serve Others

It is amazing having grown up a Christian my whole life that I still have so much more Growing left to do. That each time we do one of these studies I grow so much.

Growing in our Faith has been a goal for Steve and I to do together.

It is through God that our marriage, family, self will Grow. But yet we seem as a society person to push it to the last thing we do to grow. As a recent college graduate I realize that none of the lessons I learned there prepare me as much for life as a good devotion or Bible verse does.

I pray for more growth this year, I pray to grow in faith, love and knowledge.

~ Cassi



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. wow what a blessing and honor for you and your family.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It is amazing having grown up a Christian my whole life that I still have so much more Growing left to do."
    I think for me, the more I grow, the more I realize how much more I need to grow!
    You have a lovely heart full of admirable desires... thanks for sharing it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like the more we grow, the more we realize how much more we need to grow!

    May you continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And I totally know what you mean about growing up Christian, but still having SO MUCH growth to do. I think growth is a life-time persuit. :) One is either going up or down, so that is a GOOD thing!!! lol :D
    PS. Way to be involved at church you two!
    Hugs,
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...