Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-- Date Night

Steve and I have been learning to date all over again. So this summer my parents graciously took Mouse every Tuesday night so we could have a date. We spent the first part of the summer with me watching him play softball his friends. And the last part of every night with him coming to hang out with a long standing trivia night with my friends.
Now that softball is over we have been actually getting to hit some restaurants that we have wanted to try.
This past week we headed up to Stillwater and walked around the town for a bit. Then we headed to Nacho Mamas. Which, I am glad it came recommended because the name annoys me to the point I would have skipped it. I am glad we didn't skip this little Mexican dive. The portions are HUGE!! I repeat HUGE! We should have share a plate. I loved my Crispy Enchilada Bake. So much that I devoured 2/3 of the plate size portion. Steve's stuffed burrito, was so-so. It was a tortilla with a pound of ground beef in it with cheese on top. Not quite as good as mine.
Afterwards we walked off our dinner around town and then down by the river.

On me: Tank top seen here too.
Jeans: American Rag (I own no other brand)
Shoes & Sunglasses: Target
Purse: Thrifted

On Steve: Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Kohls


~ Cassi

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love finding dive Mexican spots to eat! They're always the best ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have a weekly date night. It sounds like you've had some fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a date night! This was my first time linking up at WIWW. I would love for you to stop by, http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/ your welcome to join my any linky goes party too. I am also working on a new linky that I think you will love, coming soon :O Going to follow you on Pinterst too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...