Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Sunny Yellow

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" _ Yes that what I have been saying in my head since writing sunny yellow as the title post. Which makes me just sound like a Harry Potter freak, but there it is a small glimpse into my head.
This last week, ok more month or so, I have been in a yellow mood. Could be because Steve loves the color on me, or it could be that it is the it color this year. But either way I seem to be buying it a lot.
Yellow Sweater: Target
T-shirt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: American Rag
Sunglasses Boots: Bass Outlet
White Sweater: Target
Yellow Striped Tank with ruffles: Thrifted
Jeans: Red Rivet
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift from Steve, years ago
Bracelet: Bass Outlet

**Also remember we have a Dayspring Giveaway going on, click here to see more***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...