Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Sunny Yellow

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" _ Yes that what I have been saying in my head since writing sunny yellow as the title post. Which makes me just sound like a Harry Potter freak, but there it is a small glimpse into my head.
This last week, ok more month or so, I have been in a yellow mood. Could be because Steve loves the color on me, or it could be that it is the it color this year. But either way I seem to be buying it a lot.
Yellow Sweater: Target
T-shirt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: American Rag
Sunglasses Boots: Bass Outlet
White Sweater: Target
Yellow Striped Tank with ruffles: Thrifted
Jeans: Red Rivet
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift from Steve, years ago
Bracelet: Bass Outlet

**Also remember we have a Dayspring Giveaway going on, click here to see more***

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog design! And your profile picture is so great! Wasn't sure where to leave those random compliments so here they are:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in yellow! The blue necklace is so cute. It really stands out next to the yellow top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow ruffled top is very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...