Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week on what I wore, I am featuring the whole family. This weekend we celebrated Easter together. 

And though I know there is  a whole lot more to Easter than new clothes (which we didn't even buy this year) I still like to dress up.


On Mouse:
2009 Christmas Dress refashioned into this years Easter Dress. See tutorial here.

On Steve:
Pants & Shirt: Bass Outlet
Necklace: Jamaica


On Me:
Sweater: Target
Necklace and Dress: Charlotte Russe


Here is the girls (minus one - my SIL was with her family this year) my family.

There is my Mom, my Grandmother, my daughter and I.


I have no idea where any of them got there clothes. But knowing my Grandmother and Mom they were either garage sale items or one heck of deal!
And just for Steve to show him, he can smile nice!

5 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so nice and happy! Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You all look so nice. Hope your Easter was happy.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what lovely family photos. i love the lighting in all these pics. and your dress is gorgeous!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family! Your dress with the cardi and yellow necklace; one of my favorite outfits so far today! Gorgeous.
    gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful dress and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...