Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Modified Juice Fast, Second Round

juice, detox, green juice, fast
I really loved the juice fast  I did last year and thought I would give it another try. This month has been a lot of take out and restaurant food. The one area I do really bad in is ordering healthy food when we go out. Through the modified juice fast I can rebalance my health.
juice, detox, grapefruit juice, fast
Again I will be doing a modified fast of four juices through out the day and then a vegetarian meal for dinner and a final juice before bed. My selection of juices will change from day to day, but each day I will have two greens focused juices, two citrus focused, one carrot focused and a final one for healthy fats of almond milk.
My first juice of the day:
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 cucumber
2 celery stalks
2 apples
1/2 pineapple
1 banana
 
Second Juice of the day:
1 grapefruit
2 oranges
1 inch of ginger
water to finish jar
 
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...