Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Wore ~ Hippie Style

I wish I could dress like a hippie every day. Or do they call it the Boho look now?
Sometimes work gets in the way of a fun wardrobe.
Thankfully I have the weekends to experiment with fashion a bit more. My massive hair and natural wave lends itself perfectly to the hippie look.
And then I feel I should pose like a toddler when I dress like a hippie.
This is the closest I get to dressing like a hippie for work.
Fun bird and floral shrug with jeans, yep that is pushing in my work world even on Fridays.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. haha I love it! dressing like a hippie is the way to go
    stopping over from pleated poppy!
    xo Jessica
    www.Newlyloved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this headband on you, super cute!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...