I love my button collection. I have received buttons from tons of different people. When my new work space gets finished in our basement, I am going to organize them by color, it will look so pretty!
Ok, I will get back to working on the pin.
As for the next flower well that one was really easy.
I then scrunched up the thin fabric and hot glued it to the burlap. I did this with all the layers until it got to the desired fullness. Yep, that was it. I know, hard right! As for the third flower you will have to check out this tutorial since I forgot to take pictures of it getting made. Once all three were made I glued them all to a piece of felt. Then trimmed the felt so you couldn't see it. After that I glued it to a pin.
For the pin, I actually use an old round pin. I have a HUGE collection of pins. You know those kind they give out at parades. I used to do pageants and collected pins from all of the royalty and festivals we would go to. I have no desire for them now. So I have been peeling the top part off of them and using the metal circle and the pin part to make these pretties. The metal circle helps stabilize these larger broaches. And here is the finished product.
I know this whole post is terrible pictures, I have to remember to move to a room with better lighting, when I am working at night.