Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been in love with all the maiden braids out there in blogland and Pinterest, so I just had to try my own out.

In my version, I started with a low back pony tail. From there I started work a French braid around my head.
(Blue Bow: Antique Shop)
I worked my way all the way back around to where I started. To cover the meeting point I added a big velvet bow. Because "Bowties are cool."
I used bobby pins to keep it in place and pull in crazy loops. I loved the look of this but I have to say it's not a look I can do all day. It did start to fall out after mid-day.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday).

~Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...