Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Space-tastic Party

I've mentioned that Mouse is completely fascinated with the galaxy and I may have mentioned it here too. And thanks to Pinterest Mouse was inspired to have the solar system at her party.

I am so proud of her planets. She worked hard on them with Grandpa, he taught her how to use an airbrush.  They even made the rings!



We strung them up around the living room with some hanging stars.
No Mouse birthday can be complete with out some kind of craft this year's was sun catchers.
Then we stopped for some cupcakes and ice cream.
 Mouse added her sparkly new hat for the party. She sparkled just like the stars.
The girls also played some galaxy bingo. Which I thought they would get bored with but they loved it.
Here's to 10 years Mouse!!

~ Cassi
Please check my links page to see where I have linked up this post

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...