Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

The color train hit our house this past week. My normal of neutrals with pops of color is long gone in this outfit. OK, not completely gone since I did wear khaki colored dress pants but the top part is way outside my comfort zone.
 Pants: New York & Co
Sweater and Tank: Target
Scarf: Macy's
But you know what I realized in this outfit is that nobody really looks at what I am wearing. At least in a judging way. I got no weird looks or what were you thinking comments. I guess that means I can go outside the norm more often and be OK with it.

Here is picture of my hair from that day.
I did one ponytail twisted, then a second ponytail twisted on top of that one to make a double bun.

Mouse has no problem with color. She loves it the more color the better for her. So she put together my Mini - Boden knock-off shirt with her crazy tights.
T-shirt: Made by me
Skirt, Long tee and tights: Thrifted


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...