Monday, February 25, 2013

Hawaiian Sliders

I go through phases where all my meal ideas will come from a cookbook, or magazine or now Pinterest. This slider we pinned a long time ago and finally got around to making it. And as much as Pinterest Fails that are out there, this is NOT one of them. This burger was so good. 
For the burgers I followed the recipe exactly. 

The burgers could have held together a bit better but other than that I was please. I slathered the cooking burgers in BBQ a few times and cooked up the pineapple at the same time. 

While those were cooking away I  made some ginger cilantro rice to have on the side. This is my favorite way to have rice.
I took some fresh ginger and grated it. Then chopped up some cilantro and added to the rice as it cooked in our microwave rice cooker. 
We assembled the sliders on Hawaiian rolls.  Then only change I did was added some cilantro to top off the sliders (as you can see in the top picture). 

Best sliders we've made so far! You have to try them.

 ~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...