Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feeling sexy

The final NaBloPoMo writing prompts for February asked us "When do you feel your sexiest?"

Steve saw the title of this post and stated "what are you going to be writing about". His concern was that it seemed like it is outside of our blog topics. But I don't really think it is. In any relationship we first have to feel good about ourselves before we can even begin to feel good about someone else.

And truthfully this is a good reminder to myself. I am at the heaviest I have ever been beyond being pregnant and for the most part am not really happy with the way I look. But I lack a lot of ambition.

But this post is not about that it's about when I do feel sexy. When I stopped to think about this question I realized that I feel sexiest normally right before bed. My hair has either tamed down or is at that perfectly disheveled stage. My makeup is slightly smudged and smokey.
And really what better time to look and feel sexy, then when I am going to curl up in bed with my spouse. In a relationship that is who you should want to feel sexy for.  It's in those quiet moments that I want to feel good about myself and know that he feels the same way about me.

And that ends February, February is the month of love and Blogher asked us about our stories of love. Written as part of the NaBloPoMo February blogging prompts. I didn't want to do every day's prompts but it is fun for a few. 

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...