Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What We Wore Wednesday

Fall is starting to come to an end here in Minnesota. It is suddenly COLD! But I still have fall on the brain in terms of clothes. I love the look of fall fashion cords, denim and scarves.

I showed you the green cords from Old Navy two weeks ago in our family pictures. This week I am showcasing them again with a different look.

Denim Shirt: Target
Beige shirt: Stolen from Mom's closet
Tank & Cords: Old Navy
Boots: Maurice's

One of the many of things I love about Mouse is she has no issue with thrift store finds. In fact she, like her Momma, loves fun clothes where ever she can find them.

Like this bird tunic. I love the length and the dark teal,
Shirt, Jeans and shoes: Thrifted
Headband: Target

I have been wearing my denim shirt a lot lately it is such a fall staple in my opinion. I used to to make a black skirt more causal.


Denim shirt: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Skirt: I think thrifted also
Boots: Bass Outlet


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...