Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What We Wore Wednesday ~ Family Pictures

I gave a sneak peek on my business blog of our family pictures. Here is a little bit more of them and and what we wore for the pictures.

Mouse loves the hippy look.

Steve and I made the Tent. And my Mom took the pictures. Can I say again how happy I am with these pictures.

Cassi
Sweater: Target
Pants & T-shirt: Old Navy
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Boots: Maurice's
Steve
Entire outfit: Bass Outlet
Mouse
Shirt: Target
Undershirt: Mine :) from Target
Boots & Jeans: Thrifted

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the family. :)The young lady has an awesome style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! :D What a BEAUTIFUL family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...