Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY Paper Tape

Last week, I showed you how to make your own Smashbook, this week we are covering paper tape. For those that may not want to make your own or need to know what I am talking about go here. For those that want to learn how to make Washi tape, just follow along.
Pick your favorite scrapbook paper and double sided tape that has paper on one side.

Take the tape and run it down the length of the paper (pay attention to how you want the pattern to run)

Then using a cutting system cut the paper to match the tape size.

And there you go your Washi paper tape!

To use just peel off the other side and stick to your DIY Smashbook.
Check our link page to see where we link up to.

~ Cassi

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I am washi obsessed right now! I will definitely try your tutorial! Thank you so much for linking up to Made With Love at Sew Chatty today! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping over here from Artful Rising. What a simple, creative idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome what a wonderful idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool DIY. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and I love the limitless styles now available

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm Jaime. I run a blog called The Dress-up Drawer and I was just passing through. Love your blog and this is such a cool idea!
    I have a great giveaway going on right now for a personalized platter from The Southern Belle Boutique and just thought it might interest you. Thanks for letting me say hi!

    http://thedressupdrawer.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-and-giveaway-southern-belle.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...