Monday, November 7, 2011

Floral Outfit for Mouse

It has been a while since I made Mouse a full outfit. It might have been since her birthday. So last weekend I got to work on three outfits. My favorite of the three was this floral number.  I bought this fabric years ago and just finally got to it.

First I cut out the skirt, just a straight rectangle pattern, twice the width of Mouse's waist. I then added a strip of white satin ribbon along the bottom. Hemmed it and added the elastic. I finished the skirt off with a white backed flower on the white ribbon. Mouse added the tights, they were a perfect match.

Next I took the left over material and cut out some of the flowers. I added a few of them to her shirt with a quick stitch around the edge of the flowers.  I also took one of the flowers and add some white fabric to the back. Then I glued it to a hair clip. The whole outfit turned out pretty good, I think.
Tutorial on the pumpkin topiary from last year is here.
Check out my links page to see where I have linked this up too.

~Cassi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the bright fun fabric and those tights are perfect with the outfit :)

    Hopping over from Artful Rising's Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute skirt! I like how you added the extra with the flowers.

    Erika
    It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love how bright and happy it is....fits Mouse perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...