Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Brown Dresses and Fun Shoes

I have been on the search for the perfect pair of summer wedges. So of course as life would have it  I find them in the last month of Minnesota summers. But I got a killer deal on them $6!!
No, this t-shirt dress is not the most flattering, but it's comfortable.
Dress: I don't remember
Necklace: New York 7 Co
Tank top: Target
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Antique Store
Here is a close up of my new wedges.
Date night dress: Thrifted
Necklace: gifted
Bracelet: Patina
Shoes: DSW featured here

~ Cassi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the wedges! They are my favorite type of shoes to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great in dresses! And what a score on the wedges! They are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dresses! I adore those wedges, too. Only $6 at Target? Not bad, my dear. Not bad at all. lol.
    Thanks for stopping by our blog. I'll be spending the next few minutes browsing through yours! My boss would kill me, haha.

    Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brown and blue look great together.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...