Friday, November 13, 2015

Under His Wings

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Weary
I loved day light savings time. Turn the clock back get one more hour of sleep, Heck Yeah! I am all about sleeping in. But, this year everything changed. My daughter didn't sleep that extra hour. I stayed up an extra hour because really it's not midnight it is only 11pm. It all combined into a much too short night.
I am weary.
wear·y: adjective: 
feeling or showing tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion or lack of sleep.
I feel like I just can't catch up these past few weeks. Sometimes I hate getting old, you can't recoup as fast as you could in your twenties.
This past year I have been working on taking rest in my quiet times.
To relax into those moments
The moments I have were it is just me, my Bible and some art supplies.
Recouping as an old adult is a change and one I need to work on.
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. ~ Psalm 91:4
So this week I will take cover under his feathers, to find the refuge I need to recoup.
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...