Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bright Forest Studio

This past week I have add a few more items to the Etsy shop. I have to say my favorite part about Christmas is the old hymns that go with it. The one above is one of my favorites. I don't even really know if it is a Christmas hymn but it is one I think of at Christmas time.
I am also so excited about these two both are on pages from a 1816 hymnal! I found it at our local thrift store. The cover was paper and ruined but most the pages inside where in great condition. It is so cool looking at and realizing that they were singing the same songs we still enjoy today. 
Then I added a two more to the shop that are just fun. I love how the Lily of the Valley song turned out.  Check out the shop, I hope you find a hymnal that brings back memories like they do for me. Or if you are looking for a certain hymn and don't see it, message me and I will see if I have it. 

~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...