Wednesday, October 21, 2015

End of a Season


Mouse just finished up her first year of tennis. Both Steve and I have been so proud of how she has taken to the sport and the team. Last night was their end of the season banquet, it was truly amazing to hear about each of the girls. 
The coach went through each of the varsity girls and talked about their personalities and playing style. I really hope Mouse took to heart the things that was said about these girls. They were great role models for her to look up too. 
There is so much of Mouse I see in these older girls. Amazing traits I can't wait to watch her grow more. I am pretty sure I will be crying right there with the coach five years from now when it's Mouse's turn to be honored. 

Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...