Monday, October 5, 2015

Emerging Personalities


 One thing I love about being a photographer is seeing how the kids grow and change. I also love the quirky personalities that start to emerge at 3 to 4 years of age. They suddenly become little jokesters. Capturing that personality is so much fun. 
 This past week I have had a few photo session with young kids that have made me laugh so hard. Each in their own way have been so good and so funny. From pirate stances to dinosaur hats, they each reminded me on why I do what I do.
And cute little smiles from the littles one doesn't hurt either. 

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...