Friday, September 4, 2015

Lots of Yes

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic:Yes
Saying "Yes" comes easy to me. I will gather hobbies, events, and responsibilities like others gather knick knacks. Yes, is not where I struggle.
It is the no that I struggle with.
New ideas grab my interest and I can't help jumping all in.
But, I need to balance out yes with no's.
I start off good but I don't keep it going, I say yes again.
And again
It's not all bad, just sometimes I feel the overwhelming responsibility of it all.
No answers here just a free write because sometimes it takes putting it into writing to make change.
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...