Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Junior High!

 I can't believe the day is here! She officially started Junior High today. I was good, I only took a few pictures and I didn't cry. She was both excited and nervous. We were both excited and nervous.


I remember jr. high, it sucked. Junior High is both amazing and evil. My prayers are already starting that her years may be drama free. That she may lean to God in times of trials and in times of fun. 
I think she is starting off on solid ground. Even in her style she role modeled herself off of strong Christian women. She wanted to be sure that her clothes would be approved by Jalisa one the counselors at the church camp she goes to. 
 I think she looked pretty darn cute. Watch out Junior High here she comes. 
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...