Friday, August 21, 2015

Finding Self

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic:Find
 These past few years, since the fires, have been a change. A change in the core of who I am. In find myself I renewed a passion for Christ that had long gone dormant.  Finding ones self in the midst of hardship is cliche. I get that but there is reason things become cliches. It is in the midst of hardship that one begins to remove the things that mean less. 
To hone in on the areas that bring glory to His name.
paraphrased
It has not been easy and it is not always consistent. But has been worth it. I have found my passion for art. Even more importantly I have found my passion for family, small moments and God's GRACE. 
Finding those have made all the difference. 
~Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...