Friday, July 10, 2015

Anchor Tattoo

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Hope
 "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure"
~ Hebrews 6:19
I  have had one tattoo since Mouse was a year old.  I love it! My tiger lily for my Mouse, when I see it, it still makes me smile.
It's been ten years now and I am looking for a new one. I am hoping for an anchor with one of my favorite verses. The verse is such a good reminder of when things get tough and hard that God is there. He will anchor us and gives us hope. I know its trendy but I want it on my wrist. I love the lily but I want to see this one, so it is a daily reminder to be in the Word. 
minus the blood part
Now if I could get Steve to agree to get one I would also want to incorporate this verse.
"Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate"
~ Mark 10:9
This verse stands out so much to me. Since the fires, Steve and I have really worked at making this a reality through God's help. It's another verse I want to see daily as a reminder that God has a hand in my marriage always.
 The pictures here are ones I found through various searches. I have sent them all off to one of my camp counselors/ friend and asked him to design me one. He is an amazing artist and I can't wait to see what he comes up with.
~ Cassi 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...