Friday, June 12, 2015

Among the Nations

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: World
As I look through my journaling Bible this one is definitely my favorite page, but is also the most challenging .
My heart screams send me!
But my life says not happening.
I struggle with not knowing if my life puts on the breaks because that is His calling for me now or because I am not listening.
Discernment is the buzz word in Christian circles but it is also the hardest to figure out.
Def: perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual direction and understanding:
Absence of judgment, how do I do that.
I want to reach the world for him.
Well, my five minutes are up and I still have no answers.
That's OK I don't need them right this minute.
I know he will provide them in His time.
~Cassi
 
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...