Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Elementary Graduate




I can't believe she is no longer in elementary school.  I know it cliche but it seems like just yesterday we were walking her into school for the first time. Each year had its highs and lows but this year I have to say was more highs than lows. 
Mouse has overcome so much that this year was such an accomplishment. In third grade when we found out her vision was quite right it became an up hill battle to get her caught up. Through those battles school became a fight and something to endure not enjoy. 

This year, through an amazing teacher, everything finally clicked with Mouse. Her grades picked up and she was excited for assignments. It was such a transformation! In fact her grades picked up so much that she qualified to test into HONORS ENGLISH! We are so proud. In fact I tear up every time I say that. I don't even care if she gets in, it just so amazing to know she could test. 

Now we move on to new adventures of Junior High and teenage years. I can't wait to see what she does next.

~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...