Monday, May 18, 2015

Violin Concert

 
 Mouse just finished her first year of violin. They ended the year with a concert combining all the schools in our district. I was amazing hearing all these kids play together so well. They only had two practices with all of them together too.
Her favorite of the set of songs was Caribbean Delight. She says it was from Pirates of the Caribbean. I loved watching her play. She does such a good job. 
 But all things must come to an end and she has decided she doesn't want to continue with it. Mostly I think she doesn't want to continue with her Dad and I hounding her to practice. 
Oh well it was good while it lasted.

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...