Friday, May 15, 2015

Must Follow Me

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Follow
source Google search
 
 "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." John 12:26

The word MUST in there always stops me.
It makes me struggle.
It pushes me away from the truth and in to Satan's lies
Am I doing enough?
I am following the right course?
Did I serve where he wants me to?
Because Must is a big deal.
Full Definition of MUST:  1: be commanded or requested to;
2: be required by law, custom, or moral conscience to  
See what I mean it can be a big deal, required by law. There are rights and wrongs and consequences. But then I keep reading.
3: be determined to; 4: be unreasonably or perversely compelled to 
was or were presumably certain to 5: was or were bound to
Determined to wait that takes a decision of my own.
Compelled to means I will want to.
Bound to means I would anyways.
 
Then I start to relax and know that God how made me know where my heart is.
He knows that I follow him to the best I can or to the best I am aware of.
So if the path I am on is not the first path he laid out for me, I know that he will bring it honor.
 
~Cassi 
 
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...