Monday, May 11, 2015

Photo Shoots

Minnesota Photographer, Twin Cities Photographer

 Last week, I had the privilege of shooting this cute little guy. He recently turned one years old!
And like all one year olds, he was active and curious about everything out on the trail.
Minnesota Photographer, Twin Cities Photographer
 
It is also fun to have returning clients. Last time I saw this little guy he was just sitting up and now he was wobbling all over. But I think my favorite part was how excited he was about the everything he saw.
 
Minnesota Photographer, Twin Cities Photographer
And those precious blue eyes made pictures a breeze.
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...