Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What We Wore Wednesday ~ Easter Outfits

This past Easter I was a walking StitchFix add. I do love the way the new necklace matches the shirt I received in the box before. The white capris are from Old Navy. I also love Mouse's dress from Zulily. We definitely had a blue theme going this Easter. Yes, I still have us in coordinating outfits. I am sure that is ending fast with how quick she is growing up.
My Grandma even coordinated with us, though this was unplanned. I am so excited for this year, my Grandma is moving closer to us and I can't wait to spend more time with her.
What did you wear this Easter?
Not sure what to wear for the holidays go check out StitchFix.
Also check out the other girls on Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...