Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday - Stitchfix Review


Last week was crazy and stressful, so I was so excited when I got home one night and saw StitchFix waiting at my front door. OK, it really was waiting on my kitchen table, Steve had brought it inside for me.
This one I asked for some clothes that I could wear around Easter. Specifically I asked for a navy or blue maxi. 
Sorry, I got no pictures of me trying the clothes on. This was the maxi skirt they sent. It was so soft and I loved the pattern. But I had to send it back, it was just way to long.

Next they sent this navy and red dress. I love navy and red so that was a hit. I also loved the vintage vibe this dress had. I really wish it would have fit.

I also asked for jeans this last time. But I learned my lesson with these. They were exactly what I asked for but they were WAY to expensive for my style. I just don't spend that much on jeans. I didn't even try these on. I didn't want to love them and still have to send them back.
So what did I keep?
I kept this navy, teal and white striped shirt. I love the colors, of course. And it will work great for Easter, since Mouse's dress is the same colors. I did wear this to work with gray boots covering those nice gray socks.
Go check out StitchFix.
Also check out the other girls on Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...