Monday, April 6, 2015

April Wants


 April is not to early for gathering some Mother's day present, right?!?! OK, it may be a bit early but I couldn't help but to share some of these finds. First, is this beautiful necklace that I found on Etsy. It is filled with mustard seeds. "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" That has always been a favorite of mine.
I am also still collecting items for our little coffee station, that I am hoping to have in our next house. This tea towel from Etsy is perfect! Seriously, I love the lettering and the saying.  



 I also desperately need a new trench coat. My red one is getting pretty dirty looking that the dry cleaner can't get out any more. I am really liking this coral one from Amazon. Though I am a bit worried that it may be too bright. What do you think? 

~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...