Friday, March 6, 2015

Why We Need to Gather

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Gather
This past week, I helped lead a class on why we should be attending church as Christians. Every time I talk on this subject, I am reminded more and more how important the gathering of His people is. 
God calls us to be reach the nations and bring the word to those that don't know it. But he also calls us to be in fellowship together. 
Lately, I seem to hear a lot that church isn't important. It's talked as if this is a new idea that "church" has changed or is relevant. But God sent word about this, years ago, "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." ~Hebrews 10:25
Nothing is new to God, he new where we were headed long before we ever did. Not only did he know but he had an answer ready for us. 
He knew that we need each other. 
It's through each other that we stay accountable and faithful.
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...