Monday, March 2, 2015

Creative Outlet

 This past week was crazy crazy busy. I work in the healthcare industry and last week we were audited for our state license. I was working 12 to 16 hour days, doing chart audits. Not really that creative of a day job so when I got to steal a few hours mid week to do a photo shoot I was so excited. The fact that it was for a client whose wedding pictures I did last year made it even more special. 


It also didn't hurt that their new little boy was so darn cute. And he was so calm through all the pictures. I love being able to watch families grow with this job. It is rewarding and an honor to take be chosen to capture life's moments for people.
I have learned that I am most happy when I am creating. Whether it is words, art or photographs I find my center there. In the quiet of the process I am restored. The hours from the day melt away. 

 ~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...