Friday, March 13, 2015

Best Laid Plans

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Plan
My plans for this year consisted of a lot of home projects and focused art time.
But the best laid plans...
Work decided to intervene in my plans for this new year. I have instead spent many days at 12- 16 hours or weekends working. Can I say some days I hate being salaried. Not that my job is physically taxing but by the time I am done working, I am so exhausted.
I just want to be like my cat here and lounge on the couch.
I know that makes me sound extremely lazy but that is all I want to do. I am not much of a winter person anyways so the weather up until this week didn't help either.
But the weather is warming and the sun is shining still when I am done with work.
Maybe those plans are to far off.
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...