Thursday, February 12, 2015

We are Tired

 
Mouse's play is coming up this weekend. Opening night is tomorrow. That means we are in the heart of rehearsals. Every night since last weekend!
All of us have been doing run through till 8:30 - 9 o'clock. Which in and of its self is not that late.
But when you added on time to get home, settle down and shower, etc.. It equals one tired family.
I am looking forward to seeing Mouse shine this weekend, but I am also looking forward to sleeping in next weekend!
This is hectic schedule, I am sorry the blog is kind of taking a hit and this isn't the projects or thoughtful blog posts this site normally is. Next week, I'll be better, this week I am just trying to stay awake.
 
~Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...