Monday, February 2, 2015

Practicing my Letters

This past year I have been making a focused effort to take time throughout my week to sketch and practice my hand-lettering.  It has been enjoyable to just relax and create.
 I have a ways to go before I am anywhere need perfect. But the process has been rewarding in its self. The time to not stress about the day and to just do something for me.
Mostly I focus on scripture and inspiration quotes. Quiet reminders of the good. In days of trials and frustration, we need to take that time. We as moms, parents humans, need to make time to do something for ourselves. To do something that feeds our souls. 
To be who we were made to be. 
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...