Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ipsy Make-up Review


I loved Birchbox for a while, but then got a bit bored. Mostly because I received one to two lotions ever month. I just don't go through that much. But, I do love my monthly boxes of stuff! So, when I saw Ipsy being advertised I thought I would give it a try. I liked the idea of large to full size samples and a make-up bag with every mailing. Not that I need that many new make-up bags either. 
 
I received my first bag a few weeks ago and I have to say, I was quite pleased. Mouse was especially excited with the nail polish. It was the one thing she was hoping we'd find. I am not much on doing my nails so all nail polish is hers.
Being a huge fan of navy and white the bag was a hit for me. I also love the full size eye shadow in shiny light beige. Also the mascara is really nice. Mouse loved the chapstick, it had mint in it so she got that too. I am highly allergic to mint. The eye shadow brush was a nice too. 
For month one I have to say I am quite pleased. 
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...