Friday, January 30, 2015

When You Wait

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Wait

I am not a patient person. I am a jump in and get it done.
Why wait, lets go now.
I don't buy presents to far in advance because, I will either tell the person or give it to them early.
That is me, it always has been.

But then the Fires happened.
God put up a big stop sign right in my path.
And I have had to wait.

Slowly watching how He was going to heal this forest.
And when my impatience grew to a point of boiling over, we would move back two steps.
Though when done on His timeline we grew stronger.

I am learning.
And I am thankful He is patient.

~Cassi

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...