Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Stitch Fix

I have to say I am really glad I gave Stitch Fix another go and that I got Casey as a stylist. She is perfect. Have I liked everything she's sent, no but she definitely understand my likes. This time I asked specifically for a great pair of black leggings.
She sent this white and black lace top. It was really comfortable but a bit to boxy for me. 

Next up is this dress which both Steve and I loved in the box but once on I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. The arm holes were a bit big and a bit to long for my tastes. But color choice is spot on, I might have a love for navy and red.

I loved this top! The fit was great and the color (again navy) was good. But it's soo cold here, like -8 degrees, so I couldn't get this top. Now if she re-sends it come spring or summer, I may have to buy it. The sleeves were just to puffy to wear with a sweater over it.

The sweater was really really soft but it was a bit short. And white sweaters, white anything, doesn't really work for me. I am way to klutzy.

Then she hit the jack pot! She sent these great pointe pants. I can not say enough about how much I love them!! They are a nice thick and the perfect ankle length. I kept these would probably buy another pair, they are that comfortable. 

If you want to check out Stitch Fix, head on over.
Also check out the other girls on Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...