Monday, December 29, 2014

Best of 2014

I really wasn't going to blog this week. But I seem to have a bit of time on my hands so I thought I would do the mandatory "Best of the Blog" post for today.
 
Nothing major happened in 2014 that would make the top of my best of 2014. But, it was still a great year. So here is a list of posts that I enjoyed this year.
 
My Five Minute Friday posts, have to be some of my all time favorite posts. I become the most open and vulnerable during those writings. I am so glad to be a part of those.
One of my recent posts and favorites is regarding two of my favorite topics, Mouse and Compassion.
 
My favorite project from this year is the cat bed we made from an old suitcase. We ended up making two and the cats really do use them. Granted, it is when all the human chairs are taken! 
 
My favorite recipe from the this year, has to be the Stuffed Peppers. Really anything with avocados would have made it on the list, but I thought this one was particularly good.
 
 
And of course we have to include my StitchFix posts, because those are ones you have enjoyed.
 
There you go that is it for 2014, I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!
 
~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...